Here at Greentec Systems, we take great pride in the products we sell. Our warranties reflect the confidence we have in the solutions we provide. All equipment is required to go through an extensive testing and diagnostic process. We are committed to the absolutely highest quality refurbished IT hardware. All equipment, whether new or refurbished, is backed by a full warranty. Most refurbished hardware carries a 90 day warranty with most new equipment having a 1 year warranty. Please contact a sales representative for product specific warranty. All warranty terms are through Greentec Systems.
GREENTEC SYSTEMS 22 POINT QUALITY CHECKLIST
- Inspect and disassemble chassis if necessary
- Inspect and clean internal components (motherboard, memory, cpu, peripheral devices, more..)
- Power-on self test of all internal devices
- Test components (power supply, fan assembly, memory, switches, lights, etc..)
- Execute manufacture diagnostic software
- Inspect interface cards for bent pins or cosmetic damages
- Test all ports and transfer data
- Test for appropriate noise level
- Remove, inspect, clean and test interface cards
- Test functionality of empty memory and I/O slots
- Record all memory and storage specifications (Flash, DRAM, NVRAM, HDD’s)
- Remove and clean memory
- Examine firmware & software version
- Reassemble, boot and stress test unit with overnight ‘burn-in’ with certain systems
- Add additional accessories needed to complete the machine
- Record unit serial number
- Add specific world power cord when requested
- Pack small parts in anti-static bags
- Clean chassis and paint if necessary
- Properly dispose of all faulty and dead equipment in environmentally friendly way
- Custom pack all components and use fitted foam where needed
- Track and follow up with all order shipments
ON SITE MAINTENANCE
Greentec Systems also offers total peace of mind by offering onsite 7x24x365x4 (seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, 4 hour response time) maintenance. Available in most areas in the United States, Canada, and 22 other countries. Contracts available in yearly and 3 year cycles.
We offer 4 different levels to choose from depending on the response time needed:
–Level 4 – Critical Plus: 7x24x365 on-site service with 4 hour response for Hardware and 7x24x365 helpdesk support for OS including assistance with patches fixes and updates.
– Level 3 -Critical: 5×24 on-site service with 4 hour response for Hardware and 5×24 helpdesk support for OS including assistance with patches fixes and updates.
– Level 2 -Elite: M-F 8×5 on-site service with 4 hour response for Hardware and M-F helpdesk support for OS including assistance with patches, fixes and updates.
– Level 1 -Standard: M-F 8×5 NBD on-site Hardware and support for OS including assistance with patches fixes and updates. Not offered on all products.