How Do Refurbished Oracle Sun Servers Work?
If you are looking to replace some existing servers or add additional servers to your system, we encourage you to consider refurbished servers from a reputable dealer! Refurbished servers are servers that have been previously used, and after rigorous testing and required upgrades, are put out onto the market again at a much more affordable price.
You don’t need to worry about compromising on quality when using a refurbished server, because they are released only after they are verified to meet industry standards.
In fact, Oracle refers to its refurbished servers as “remanufactured”, as they take pride in providing these servers at a lower cost, while maintaining the same standards as new equipment.
Thus providing easy replacement options that are licensed and certified after testing.
The refurbished products go through a five-step Process:
1) First the products are assessed to determine their status, and check for the latest versions of hardware, software, and firmware, as well as the the latest patches.
2) The product barcode is scanned to gain previous user details, original factory settings, etc.
3) Next comes the reliability test. The servers are assessed to make sure they match required criteria for refurbishing.
4) The system is updated if needed and the serial number of each and every component of the server is carefully and individually documented. This facilitates easy tracing of any component of the server
5) Finally, visual checks and electrical testing are done on the servers. Testing for safety is carried out and all aspects are once again verified to make sure everything is up to standards. You can also contact them if you want to install any spare parts for your Oracle or Sun servers at this time.
Where to buy refurbished Oracle Sun Servers
There are many companies online from which one can buy refurbished Oracle Sun servers, however, always make sure that the companies you are considering to buy from are reputed and their servers are properly certified and have correct licenses. You can also search your phone book for local companies that sell refurbished equipment.
One great advantage of buying refurbished servers from Greentec Systems is that you can get them at a great price, and rest assured that they have gone through rigorous testing to ensure they work properly. Contact us today to learn more!