The Model L10 supports up to 32 tape control unit functions.
- Includes capability to install either a 3490E Model C1A or C2A or up to two 3490E Model F1A Tape Drives
- Drives in the Model L10 can have OEMI, ESCON, or SCSI attachments
- Cartridge capacity 160 to 240
- Lower entry price to tape automation
- Flexible with modular expandability (up to 15 additional frames with a total cartridge capacity of 6,240)
- Supports 3490E model technology (1 to 32 drives)
- 36-track bidirectional recording and IDRC standard
- Field upgrade capability to use currently installed 3490E Model C10, C11, and C22 Tape Drives or Model F11 Tape Drives in 3494
- Performance Enhancement feature for increased connectivity and performance in ESCON and SCSI-2 environments
- Supports Magstar 3590 Technology (0 to 31 SCSI or Fibre Channel attached tape drive transports or 0 to 74 ESCON/FICON attached drives) in additional frames
- Supports 3592 Tape technology, including encryption capable TS1120 Tape Drives, in additional frames
- Supports attachment of the 3952 Tape Frame containing the TS7500 Virtualization Engine or TS7700 Virtualization Engine
- Supports attachment of the Model B20, B10, B18, or B16 VTS
- Field upgrade capability (to Model L12 or L14)
- Multiple-platform attachment (iSeries, AS/400, pSeries, RS/6000, RS/6000 SP, zSeries, ES/3090, ES/9000, S/390, HP, Sun, and Intel-based processors running Microsoft Windows NT)
Industry Leading Quality, Support and Integrity
Quality Inspection Checklist
Before it leaves our facility, every used and refurbished item is thoroughly inspected by our certified technicians and undergoes our exclusive Quality Inspection Checklist to ensure 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Greentec Systems is a leading provider
For server, networking and storage equipment. We have an extensive array of inventory of IBM Servers & Storage, Sun Servers & Storage, Cisco Networking (Switches, Routers, Security), and NetApp Storage (disk shelves, disk drives, Filers, NearStore, NetCache). If you don’t see the item or product you require please contact us.
Have this equipment to sell?
Depending on the age and condition of the equipment, there is a very good likelihood that we will be able to offer you cash or trade-in credit for other IT hardware. If the equipment is very old we can also assist you with properly decommissioning that gear in the most environmentally friendly way possible.
For more information please contact 888.333.7388, or fill out the quote from above. We’d love to hear from you.